Mississauga native Alessia Cohle, who recently released her debut single “Sunday Shoes” to country radio, is part of Steve’s Music Toronto “Steve’s Supports Country’ Campaign with their co-country sponsor, Boots and Bourbon Saloon who are teaming up to show support for upcoming Canadian country artists and the country scene in...read more
Your one-stop Toronto and GTA arts and events entertainment planner since 1994.Powered by HOToronto Digital Magazines, TORONTO ON DEMAND is your exclusive on-line access to the hottest and most exciting entertaining features dotting the GTA and southern Ontario landscape. For 20 years this has been the city's number one long-lead "plan ahead" information source, guiding residents and visitors to the best in theatre, concerts, shows, exhibitions, galleries, sporting events, movies, restaurants, galas, fundraisers, wine tours, attractions, casinos, nightclubs and much more.
SEEING IS BELIEVING!
Welcome to our NEW Toronto Vision Channel
HOToronto Sizzle Sheets
Latest In Entertainment News
- July 1-12: Toronto Fringe Festival 2015 Picks
- July 4-September 5: Harbourfront Centre announces Saturday night after-hours series, Lakeside Late Nights
- July 10: Big Music Fest is thrilled to announce the finalists for the 2015 Breaking Bands competition.
- July 10: Big Sugar to Perform in a FREE Concert at Big Music Fest 2015
- July 18: 2nd Annual Accessible Music Festival hosted by Hand Over Hand
- July 22: THE 6TH ANNUAL OPEN ROOF FESTIVAL CONTINUES WITH MATT SADOWSKI’S ROMANTIC COMEDY PRETEND WE’RE KISSING AND MUSIC FROM HOODED FANG
- July 24-26: The Irish Are Coming to Toronto’s Festival of Beer!
- August 2-20:All-New Pony Rides and Good Old Fashioned Horseplay at the CNE!
- August 6-9: Justin Moore, Little Big Town, Dallas Smith, Chad Brownlee and High Valley added to Boots and Hearts Music Festival line-up
- September 2-6: Varekai descents from the sky and into the Air Canada Centre for its final stop in North America!
- October 1-4: Fall for Dance North Announces Inaugural Dance Festival to Play in Toronto this Fall 2015
- Read More HOToronto Breaking News
Views, Reviews & Interviews
Heart House Hospice promised an evening of glitz and glamour at the palliative care organization’s annual black-tie and that’s what the 240 guests who came out to support the cause got for their money. The gala, themed ‘A Night in Hollywood,’ brought a Tinseltown-feel to the Mississauga Convention Centre on March...read more