December 7 – 23, 2018
3 Weekends of Performances!
The Church of The Holy Trinity, 19 Trinity Square
THE CHRISTMAS STORY shares the magic of the first Christmas aided by masterful musicians, the genuine excitement of its 100+ volunteer cast members (including a real baby in the role of Jesus!), beautiful costumes, and professional sound and lighting. THE CHRISTMAS STORY is one of Toronto’s most beloved holiday traditions and is guaranteed to help you connect with the spirit of the season.
Tradition, community, innocence, trembling nerves, miracles, and soaring choral music: this not-to-be-missed nativity play is a calming antidote to a hectic season and a troubled world. It is a beautiful reminder that this is a season of blessings and new beginnings that we should all share with each other.
In that spirit, we have arranged for sign language interpretation (ASL) for two performances: Sunday, December 16th at 4:30 pm, and Saturday, December 22nd at7:30 pm. The church is Wheelchair Accessible.
DATES: December 7 – 23, 2018 3 Weekends of Performances!
(**ASL sign language interpretation indicated beside the performance)
• Fri, December 7 at 7:30pm
• Sat, December 8 at 4:30pm (matinee only)
• Sun, December 9 at 4:30pm (matinee only)
• Fri, December 14 at 7:30pm
• Sat, December 15 at 4:30pm
• Sat, December 15 at 7:30pm
• Sun, December 16 at 4:30pm (**ASL Interpretation, matinee only)
• Fri, December 21 at 7:30pm
• Sat, December 22 at 4:30pm
• Sat, December 22 at 7:30pm (**ASL Interpretation)
• Sun, December 23 at 4:30pm
• Sun, December 23 at 7:30pm (final performance)
ADMISSION & RESERVATIONS:
Suggested Donation is $25 adults / $5 children 17 & under (a collection will be taken). Seating is general admission.
Reservations are recommended via www.thechristmasstory.ca or call 416-598-4521 Ext. 301 to book
The Church is fully wheelchair accessible.
Doors open half an hour before performances.